Hydraulic didactic bench SHCO
Its design and functions are considerably similar to real machines. Students now have the opportunity to practice on equipment that they will later find in industry. Hydraulic exercises are done around of the bench but not just on the front face.
A very innovative training bench!
This bench totally differs from traditional panel type benches as an innovative training bench both in design and presentation.
Students can thus do the hydraulic exercises not only in front but also around of the bench.
With this equipment, the emphasis is putting on reflecting on hydraulic circuits and assembly & disassembly of Cetop 3 industrial components by the students.
The bench represents a hydraulic power unit, with the specificities of a hydraulic simulator, so that the students are put in situation.
Open circuit bench, On-Off or Porportional control or mixed control of these two technologies.
- SHCO V1 – ON OFF CONTROL (gear pump & manual control valve)
- SHCO V2 – ON OFF CONTROL (piston pump)
- SHCO V3 – ON OFF + PROPORTIONAL (Directional Control Valve (piston pump & PVG 32)
Aim of this pedagogical equipment
Our aim is to place the student in simulated real-life situations so as to simplify the pedagogical team’s work during his/her training as well as ensure he/she acquires very precise references and knowledge at the start of his/her professional career.
We have also taken great efforts to emphasize the safety aspect of the bench, by backing up all the hydraulic and electrical safety mechanisms.
We only use industrial components of major brands and thus widely distributed: BOSCH REXROTH pump, EATON VICKERS Cetop components, PVG 32 DANFOSS valve, ABB electric motor, etc.
This choice allows us to guarantee the undeniable quality of our equipment as well as to familiarise interns with these products used throughout the world.
Characteristics of the SHCO didactic bench
The SHCO bench is a bench that is completely different from traditional “façade” benches. We have designed this pedagogical tool in order to propose mixed equipment and thus provide training in both industrial and mobile hydraulics due to the components selected to produce this bench.
The SHCO didactic bench takes the form of a hydraulic power station, i.e. a real item of equipment such as is found in industry or in mobile machine manufacturing firms, rather than a hydraulic simulator or mock-up.
With this equipment, we place emphasis on:
- Reflection on hydraulic diagrams
- Assembling and disassembling by the student of Cetop 3 industrial components,
- Identification of the hydraulic kinematic chain thanks to the physical arrangement of components on the plate.
Details of the SHCO hydraulic didactic bench
- CETOP 3 function block for On/Off controls
- Hydraulic component warehouse.
- Axial piston pump with constant pressure regulation system and load sensing,
- PVG 32 valve for proportional control of receivers (as per version),
- 3-axis proportional manipulator for PVG 32 control (as per version),
- Electrical connections by Harting connectors,
- Special block with adjustable pressure limiter,
- Double-action cylinders,
- Hydraulic motors,
- Hydraulic connections with secured hoses and anti-pollution couplers.
Block CETOP 3 function for on-off controls.
Load regulation block: Cylinder & motor.
Electric connection by Harting plug.
Store of hydraulic components.
3 axis proportional manipulation for PVG 32 control.
PVG 32 Valve for proportional control of motors and cylinders.
Axial pistons pump with variable cylinder capacity with constant pressure and “Load Sensing” regulatory system.
Double acting cylinders.
Demo video of the SHCO Hydraulic Training Bench
Recommended options with our didactic training benches
We already equip a large number of training centres, primary and secondary schools, and university institutes of technology (IUTs). We invite you to contact us so that we can define your needs together.