Last updated : 2nd octobre 2018
This confidentiality policy defines how ID System and its subcontractors use and protect the information that you transmit.
Processing owner and manager
53 Rue René et Gaston Caudron
44150 Ancenis (France)
Simplified joint-stock company with a capital of €200,000
Siret 514 893 437 00020
NANTES Trade & Corporate Register no. 514 893 437
VAT no. FR 44 514 893 437
A.P.E. business code: 3319Z
Tél : 02.40.83.40.00
Publication manager and Webmaster: Christopher PITON
Owner’s contact e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your personal information can be processed:
- To receive access to products or services ordered (including updates and information relating to these orders).
- To receive newsletters, commercial offers and notifications on the publication of new contents.
- To collect information allowing us to improve the site, and the products and services proposed (in particular via cookies).
- To answer your queries addressed to the customer support service.
Personal data are processed and retained for as long as necessary for the purpose for which they were collected.
- Personal data collected for purposes relating to performance of a contract between the Owner and the User must be retained until the contract has been performed in full.
- Personal data collected for purposes of the Owner’s legitimate interests must be retained for as long as necessary for the achievement of these purposes. Users can find specific information concerning the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner.
The Owner may be authorised to retain personal data for longer whenever the User gives his/her consent for such processing, as long as this consent is not withdrawn. Moreover, the Owner may be obliged to retain personal data for longer whenever this is necessary for the carrying out of a legal obligation or on the order of an authority.
Once the retention period has expired, the personal data shall be deleted. Consequently, right of access, deletion, rectification and portability of data cannot be applied after expiry of the retention period.
Users can exert certain rights with respect to their data processed by the Owner.
In particular, Users have the right to:
- Withdraw their consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw their consent if they have already given their consent for the processing of their personal Data. In this case, they shall no longer be able to access certain services for which we require these Data (purchasing of training, recourse to customer support, etc.).
- Oppose the processing of their Data. Users have the right to oppose the processing of their Data if this processing is carried out on a legal basis other than that of consent.
- Access their Data. Users have the right to know if the Data are processed by the Owner, to obtain information on certain aspects of processing and to obtain a copy of the Data being processed.
- Verify and obtain a rectification of their Data. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their Data and to ask that these Data be updated or corrected.
- Limit the processing of their Data. Users have the right, in certain conditions, to limit the processing of their Data. In this case, the Owner shall process their Data for the sole purpose of their retention.
- Delete or have deleted their personal Data. Users have the right, in certain conditions, to obtain the deletion of their Data from the Owner.
- Retrieve their Data and transfer them to another processing manager. Users have the right to retrieve their Data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by machine and, if technically possible, to transmit them to another processing manager without obstacles of any kind. This measure is applicable provided that the Data are processed by automated means and that the processing is dependent on the user’s consent, on a contract that the User has signed, or on pre-contractual obligations.
- File a complaint. Users have the right to file a complaint with their competent data protection authority.
How to exercise these rights
All Users’ requests concerning the exercise of their rights can be addressed to the Owner using the contact details supplied in this document. These requests shall be studied by the Owner at the earliest possible opportunity and, in all cases, no later than one month.
Standard requests are processed free of charge.
However, ID SYSTEM could claim the payment of dissuasive processing fees in event of requests considered abusive by their number or their repetitive or systematic nature (as per General Data Protection Regulations).
ID SYSTEM uses the following subcontractors:
Commercialisation and delivery of products
The products are commercialised and delivered by ID SYSTEM.
Therefore, the transactions take place between ID SYSTEM and the end-user.
Data derived from the various documents downloaded on the site in exchange for an e-mail (and in some cases a first name).
Sending of mailings and processing of data relating to subscriptions to the newsletterare fully managed by the MailChimp service.
In all cases, this e-Mailing solution proposes an unsubscription in 2 clicks from the e-mail sent (“désabonnement” / “se désabonner” / “unsuscribe” / etc.) link at the bottom of each e-mail.
Subscribers can also send an e-mail to email@example.com to rectify their data or request deletion of these data.
The data are as follows:
- First name
- Country of origin
- School or training centre
- IP address
- City / Region
- Postal address (option for the dispatching of physical products and the invoicing of services)
- Information on companies for invoicing (SIRET, VAT no., etc.)
We use the Google Analytics service to collect site visit statistics.
Subcontractors can install cookies on your browser to obtain information on how the site is used by visitors.
We use the LeadPages service and the “Contact Form 7” service (WordPress plugin) to create catch document forms with tick-boxes.
Additional information on Data processing and collection
The User’s personal Data can be used for legal purposes by the Owner in law courts or in steps that could lead to legal proceedings resulting from inappropriate use of this website or the related Services. The User is aware that the Owner may be obliged to reveal personal Data on the request of the public authorities.
Additional information concerning the User’s personal Data
In addition to the information contained in this confidentiality policy, this website may provide the User with additional information and with context-related information concerning particular services or the collection and processing of personal Data.
System and maintenance logs
For operation and maintenance purposes, this website and any third-party services may collect files that record interactions with this website (system logs) or use for this purpose other personal Data (such as the IP address).
Information not included in this policy
The Owner may be asked at any time to provide more detailed information concerning collection and processing of personal Data. Please consult the contact details listed at the start of this document.
How “Do not track” requests are processed
This website does not manage “Do not track” requests. Refer to the confidentiality policy of third-party services to determine whether or not they accept “Do not track” requests.
Modifications of this confidentiality policy
The Owner reserves the right to make modifications to this confidentiality policy at any time, by informing their Users on this page and, if applicable, on this website or- if this is technically and legally possible – by sending a notification to the Users by means of the contact details available for the Owner. We strongly recommend that you consult this page frequently, referring to the date of the last modification indicated at the bottom.
Should the modifications affect the processing activities carried out on the basis of the User’s consent, the Owner must request the User’s consent again when necessary.
If you have any questions as to how we manage your data, please contact the support service by clicking here.
If, despite all the protective measures implemented by ID SYSTEM and its subcontractors, some of your personal data were stolen, compromised or deleted, ID SYSTEM shall inform you of this within the legally prescribed periods and as per applicable legal requirements.
This legal information obligation cannot be interpreted as acknowledgement of responsibility or negligence on the part of ID SYSTEM or its subcontractors.