Automation Studio™ software
The perfect tool to teach and train future engineers and technicians on hydraulics, pneumatics, electricals… concepts
What is Automation Studio™?
ID System is the official distributor Automation Studio™ software.
Famic Technologies Inc., is a Canadian company pioneer in design and simulation of fluid power engineering technologies and industrial automation softwares. They have designed this software worldwide recognized in professional and technical training.
More precisely it is a unique software solution offering intuitive and congenial design functionalities, simulation and system analysis for learning of hydraulic, pneumatic, electrical and automation technologies.
Why this partnership?
As specialist of design and manufacturing of hydraulic didactic training equipments for Industrial and Mobile hydraulic Training, we naturally decided with Famic Technologies Inc., to build a reliable, strong and long-term partnership. We work together in order to bring innovative and modern solutions to the teaching field.
This software is an outcome as it provides an educational interface to our didactic equipments and is in accordance with technologies used on current market of Hydraulic in its entirety.
The fulfillment of this agreement is the consequence of a relationship of trust between our two companies established for several years.
Click here to read our press release
What does it bring you?
The return on investment is optimal. Why? Because it covers the majority of industrial technologies and fits most school programs. Instead of getting several software packages, this one is complete and saves you a lot of time and energy.
What better than remote access to this tool and prepare lessons, homeworks and practical and interactive exercises. Then it is possible to simulate and animate from home or from the office. This tool is modern, educational and matches new online learning methods. Teachers, trainers and students are no longer dependent on technology.
Lessons’ content can be modified, adapted or created directly from the Automation Studio ™ software. As for the process manager, it allows teachers to sequence their content and assess the level of their students without any knowledge in programming.
Software solution for training and teaching mechatronics, hydraulics, electricals, pneumatics… technologies
You can simulate and recreate systems combining several technologies.
- Electro-hydraulics and proportional hydraulics
- Electrical controls
- Electrotechnical (AC/DC)
- PLC Ladder Logic, Allen BradleyTM SiemensTM & IEC 1131
- 2D-3D HMI and control panels
- Mechanical links
- Catalogue Manager
- Digital Electronics
- Electrotechnical One-line
Focus on hydraulic module
The Automation Studio TM software offers an impressive hydraulic library (industrial and proportional) of component symbols required for the design of industrial and mobile systems and functions. Highly useful to comprehend hydraulic and hydrostatic functions on our hydraulic training benches.
Here are some other non negligible assets:
- Pre-configuration of components: No need to create them, they are already developed for you. Moreover, simulation parameters such as performance curves, external loads, viscosity and thermal characteristics can also be configured as needed.
- Components sizing: Calculation worksheets are provided by the software to each hydraulic component categories (and for others) including calculation tools necessary for component sizing.
- Configuration of component simulation: all parameters are defined by default. This includes simulation parameters such as applied loads, dimensions, angles, internal leakages, force and torque.
- Creation of complete systems: the software allows to create, simulate and reproduce the systems behaviour in a dynamic and visual way (possible in 3D too). It is extremely useful as it helps to explain system operation and to assimilate more quickly theories and hydraulic concepts studied in class.
- Simulation and circuit analysis: learners and teachers can simulate hydraulic component breakdowns in order to help learners understand how the system operates.
- Complementarily with our industry: our hydraulic didactic benches include branded components such as EATON; those components are pre-configured on the software for an optimal simulation.
We have not named it all however this is the outlines of Automation Studio’s software in its educational version! Download the brochure for more details.
We already provide numerous schools and Training Centers. Do not hesitate to contact us in order to define your needs together.
Video demonstration to make its first hydraulic circuit
Discover our other demo videos on Automation Studio™’s Youtube channel
Interfaces to Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs) and Equipment like didactic benches
In order to connect Automation Studio™ to an external hardware, you can either use an I/O interface kit or an OPC Client/Server.
This Interface Kit is a hardware solution that allows connecting 8 digital inputs and 8 digital outputs directly to a PLC or to equipment such as relays, contacts, valves, sensors, etc.
Automation Studio™ offers both OPC Client and OPC Server modules. The OPC Client is a standard software interface that allows Automation Studio™ to exchange data with any PLC or other control devices for which an OPC Server is available.
Automation Studio™ can communicate with any OPC/CAN Bus compliant control devices via an OPC interface.
We already equip a large number of training centres, primary and secondary schools, and university institutes of technology (IUTs). We invite you to contact us so that we can define your needs together.