Operative part SHDH – Hydrostatic drive and wheel motor
Complément du banc BHT3, il convient parfaitement pour l’apprentissage ludique et pratique du fonctionnement d’une transmission et direction hydrostatique.
Learn more about hydrostatic transmission and steering
The operative part SHDH is dedicated specifically to the mobile hydraulic trainings.
The SHDH offers completing trainings to our BHT3 bench in basic principles of a hydrostatic transmission.
Thanks to its drive and wheel motor design, students will understand and analyse more easily external constraints (realized by the mechanical steering on the wheel) on the hydraulic kinematics of a closed circuit.
This operative part is therefore the ideal complement system to our BHT3 bench to gain addtional skills and knowledge of a complete hydrostatic transmission.
Description of functions and manipulations
The SHDH bench is designed to help understand the fundamental principles of hydrostatic steering:
- The composition of hydrostatic steering
- The effects of flywheel rotation on the steering cylinder
- The effects of Orbitrol flowrate variation on wheel slant
- Speed management of the POCLAIN hydrostatic wheel motor
- The effects on speed and pressure of a mechanical load on the hydrostatic motor wheel.
Details of the SHDH operative part
- Steering Orbitroland column with its pressure limiter, shock absorbers and anti-cavitation valves,
- Poclain 255cm3 hydrostatic wheel motor with inductive sensor,
- Antagonistic effort bar on the wheel driven by a pump,
- Double-action steering cylinder (wheel orientation),
- Distribution and control block,
- Steering wheel and control joystick of the hydrostatic wheel motor simulating control of forward and reverse movements of a vehicle.
Steering column and orbitrol with its pressure relief valve, shock protection systems and anti-cavitation valves.
POCLAIN hydrostatic wheel motor 255cm3 with inductive sensor.
Opposing effort rod on the wheel, driven by the pump.
Steering wheel and control joystick of the hydrostatic wheel motor, simulating the forward and reverse of a vehicle.
Manifold distribution and control block.
Bloc de distribution et de commande.
Demo video of the SHDH operative part
We already equip a large number of training centres, primary and secondary schools, and university institutes of technology (IUTs). We invite you to contact us so that we can define your needs together.